ID control takes place before the handing-out of race numbers and validation of the number.
During the race, on the course, controls will be organised in order to check that each participant has the required equipment permanently with them.
If anything is missing, penalties will be imposed by the organisation (cf. rules).
- Minimum 1 litre water supply
- Food supply
- A personal cup 15cl minimum
- Survival blanket
- Mobile phone (enter the safety numbers of the organisation into its directory, do not hide its number and do not leave without charged batteries for the mobile phone)
- Waste bag
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
- Cap or bandana or bonnet
- Leggings or tights (at a minimum a corset covering below the knee)
- Warm clothing indispensable for forecast cold weather condition
- Rainproof jacket able to withstand poor weather
- A minimum sum of 20€ to take care of any unforeseen events
ADVISED EQUIPMENT (non-exhaustive list)
- Replacement socks
- Spare clothes
- Anti-overheating cream
- Adhesive elastic band enabling you to make a bandage or strap (minimum 80cm x 3 cm)